Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

My call block on my cordless phone is full. Is there

Customer Question
My call block on...

My call block on my cordless phone is full. Is there anything Ican do to erase the old and start over?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic,model KX-TVF375F

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TVF375F? What have you tried so far?

It just flashed a message this morning that it was full.I haven't done anything, because I don't know if there is anythingI can do. I receive at least10 robot calls a day.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Can you double-check and CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? I only ask because it looks like there may be a typo or two in the model sent (KX-TVF375F).
2) Can you confirm that you want to "start over" - by getting rid of ALL the old blocked numbers.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry, the model # is kx-tgf375, and it is ok to remove my old blocks. BB

OK - thanks for that model number.

Please give me a few moments to get the steps for that to you.

Back soon ...

Hi again,
I just saw your call request, but unfortunately I'm not near a phone right now to be able to call. (won't be near a phone for AT LEAST 10 minutes). However another expert may respond to your call request before I can reach a phone.
We can also continue here in this chat/text form.
Please let me know if that will work for you.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Text or phone, whatever works for you. BB

OK - I have the steps for you - in two forms.

I have attached an image (click long link below) that shows the steps.

I also have the steps as TEXT (below).

What the instructions say (in text):
While the system is NOT on a call, pick up ANY cordless handset and do the following:
1) Press the CALL BLOCK button

2) Use the UP/DOWN arrows to HIGHLIGHT the "Block a single number", THEN press the SELECT soft key (button below the display).

3) Press the MENU button, then Use the UP/DOWN arrows to HIGHLIGHT "Erase all", then press SELECT.

4) Use UP/DOWN to highlight "Yes", then press the SELECT soft key. This CONFIRMS the operation.

5) Use UP/DOWN to highlight "Yes", then press the SELECT soft key. Final step is to press OFF - to exit programming.

Let me know if you can see the instructions (image), and if these steps work for you.

Thanks, ***** *****

Hi again,

I just wanted to let you know that there are other devices that can be attached to ANY landline phone line - that can block MANY more numbers - sometimes thousands of numbers. I have a link below to the search results for such a device - on Amazon.

Call Blocker for Landline search results
http://amzn.to/2bKpxLQ

Please let me know if those steps worked or you have any more questions.
If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer