Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Looking for XX tga651 batteries for my cell phones.. I am…

Customer Question
Looking for XX tga651...

Looking for XX tga651 batteries for my cell phones..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I am not sure.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Not a smart phone this is my land line. My be at least ten years old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Batteries no longer hold charge

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones or batteries.
If you still need help with this issue:

According to my notes, the Panasonic part number for the replacement batteries is HHR-4DPA, and these are "AAA" Size rechargeable Ni-MH type batteries.

You MAY be able to find replacement batteries of this type locally, but if you need a reference, I did a search online (at Amazon) and have the results of that searched linked below.

Also, you do not necessarily need to get Panasonic "branded" batteries, as almost any good quality batteries of the same type should work in the handset(s) you have.

HHR-4DPA Search Results
Click Here --> http://amzn.to/1H2x81e
NOTE: These are Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) batteries

One other note: I recommend replacing ALL batteries in ALL handsets at the same time AND cleaning the battery contacts inside the battery compartment AND the charging contact too (I use a bit of alcohol and cotton swabs for cleaning).

I hope this helps. Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions about this phone system.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)