Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have been having trouble with my spectrum voice. Sometimes…

Customer Question
I have been having trouble...
I have been having trouble with my spectrum voice. Sometimes I cannot hear my callers voices while they can hear me and sometimes I cannot hear whether I have connected to my party when I try to call out but they still hear me. I thought this was a problem with the phone itself so I purchased a new phone and the problem still persists.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?
2) When did this issue first begin or was noticed?
3) Are there ANY OTHER services coming through this provider (Spectrum)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)