Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I register a range extender with base unit.

Customer Question
How do I register...

How do I register a range extender with base unit

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Kx-tga405

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i just plug extender in

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?

3) Did this extender come with the system or was it purchased separately?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)