Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Nothing wrong with cell phone - can't dial out on landline.

Customer Question
Nothing wrong with cell...

Nothing wrong with cell phone - can't dial out on landline. Have all other services. I can get a dial tone and when I dial number nothing happens. Who can I talk to?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Panasonic wireless and phone in kitchen is a hard wired AT&T

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

Just this a.m. and have tried several times. Nothing works but I can receive calls.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything else. Thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 5 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) When you mentioned getting a dial tone and then trying to call out and "nothing happens", does mean that even the dial tone is still heard when dialing numbers?
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) What OTHER SERVICES are available through this service provider?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks