Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone immediately starts the answering machine without…

Customer Question
My phone immediately starts...

My phone immediately starts the answering machine without giving me a chance to answer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

This is not a smartphone. It is a Panasonic with several wireless extensions

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Problem is a week or ten days. I have attempted to switch off the answering machine but it keeps answering and does not allow me to speak

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the phone and when the issue started please?

Thank you