Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How or where can I get ha. It is a Radio Shack 5.8 Ghz

Customer Question
How or where can...

How or where can I get ha

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

It is a Radio Shack 5.8 Ghz wireless digital phone. On the same line is a hard wired Bell South, Model# ***** HAC VC.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

The problem is that neither set rings for incoming calls. One can make out= going calls. If you pick-up when the handset should be ringing, the call connects and the phone operates normally. I am not sure how long this has been going on, more than 3 days at a minimum. I am not sure at what point I couldn't reach my wife on that line because all I know is that when I mentioned that I called, she would say she didn't hear the phone ring. I have checked that the ringers work by adjusting the volume. I checked that the ringers are not set to 'Mute' or .Off"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

There are about a million squirrels in this area. The last time I had trouble with the line, the repair person said the squirrels had chewed thru the insulation.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.