Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My Panasonic kx-tga470 all of a sudden is like I have set it…

Customer Question
My Panasonic kx-tga470 all...

My Panasonic kx-tga470 all of a sudden is like I have set it on mute..if someone calls me it is fine but if I call out they can not hear me.

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your KX-TGA470 system?

Noticed it this morning

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a single cordless handset).
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)