Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Message Setup. CS6649 Model. It fills up too fast and other…

Customer Question
Message Setup Technician's Assistant:...

Message Setup

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

CS6649 Model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

It fills up too fast and other persons cannot leave messages

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Serial # QA801701694

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone/answering system.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Is there ANY indication that the message system is filled, and what is typically done to make space for new messages?
2) What is the typical NUMBER of messages received and what is the LENGTH of most messages - on a daily or weekly basis?
3) Is there a particular setting that you want to CHANGE and need help with? If so, what is that setting?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

(im)