Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

If I block a set of phones Panasonic from Costco I’ve had…

Customer Question
If I block a...

If I block a set of phones Panasonic from Costco I’ve had them for less than a year and when I talk to someone else on the phone all of a sudden they can’t hear me I can hear them but they can’t hear me The Voice drop so what should I do

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your Panasonic system?

Probably within the last couple weeks it started happening

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

I’m not sure if it’s on all handsets I know at least two of them for sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

So I’ll wait for his questions thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
I do not want your services and want to discontinue immediately without any answer from you .
I did not except your invitation to join I do not want it and I have not signed for it so cancel me immediately .
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this single question, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and have been TESTED for this issue?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as "memberships" or a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks