Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone is on mute. how do I get out of this. Model:

Customer Question
My phone is on...

My phone is on mute. how do I get out of this

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Model: KX-TG5432

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG5432? What have you tried so far?

For a day or so; I've trued menu but find no help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your phone.

To un-mute the phone, simply press the [MUTE] button, the talk button (handset symbol), or SP-PHONE button (speaker symbol).

There is no [MUTE] Botton. When I press the menu "MUTE" dash, the MUTE menu just blinks. Nothing changes when I press the "talk" button or the "SP-PHONE buttons.
Please do not call...too expensive. Please reply to 08 January 2018 12:30
There is no [MUTE] Botton. When I press the menu "MUTE" dash, the MUTE menu just blinks. Nothing changes when I press the "talk" button or the "SP-PHONE buttons. Thank you.
Forget the whole problem.