Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone go straight to my cel and will not ring on any of…

Customer Question
My phone go...

My phone go straight to my cel and will not ring on any of my panosonic phones, but it did until i set up my call forwarding.for my cell.I shut off my call forwarding on my cel but it still doesn`t ring . i can use my panosonic to call out but can`t get calls.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic system do you have?

KX-TGE445

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

2 days . we`ve checked the silent mode and our volume. we`ve researched but can`t find anything to help us

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It rang when we first set it up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.