Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I don't get caller id on my v-tech landline phone. Model…

Customer Question
I don't get caller...

I don't get caller id on my v-tech landline phone

Technician's Assistant: What VTech system do you have?

Model CS6729

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CS6729? What have you tried so far?

I have just started comcast service 10 days ago, and didn't have that service before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No--just want to set it up--right now my phone screen says I have 12 missed calls. I am a therapist and missed calls may mean patients are trying to reach me--I want to be able to see who called.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.