Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need to re-connect my phones. They seem dead..... I have…

Customer Question
I need to re-connect...

I need to re-connect my phones . They seem dead.....

Technician's Assistant: What device is not powering up?

I have KX-TG6534

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TG6534?

I have had them for quite awhile..not sure of date.....

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

It was working fine until I changed them around and plugged in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

One of those emergency items..HELP I HAVE FALLEN AND CANT GET UP...I sent that back to mfg. and plugged my phone back in but is not working..so I may have missed a step somewhere along the line...can u halp me ..I am 84

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer