Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My new phone KX-TG744 continues to show Voicemail message…

Customer Question
My new phone KX-TG744...

My new phone KX-TG744 continues to show Voicemail message via phone co rather than the date and time on the screen. I have turned off this feature but still can't get rid of this message.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG744? What have you tried so far?

I followed page 56 of the instructions to disable but not to any sucess

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all no that is all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Forget the question I will not spend $36 for the answer. If that is your policy I think ikt borders on being criminal!!!
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer