Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Hand set says no lines available. At&t. One day. Have

Customer Question
Hand set says no...

Hand set says no lines available

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

At&t

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

One day. Have disconnected router and all other connections. My Wi-Fi is wirking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Do not know what to do next

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.