Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Trying to set phone answer what are to steps to do this?

Customer Question
Trying to set phone...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Model #KX-TG633SK

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your #KX-TG633SK? What have you tried so far?

Nothing not sure what to do

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer