Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a panasonic portable telephone and answering machine.

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic portable telephone and answering machine. The model number is ***** I can not find the manual and want to get one online . I really need to set up remote answering.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

KXTGE474S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

I do not know how to set the remote ansewring

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone or answering system.
If you still need help with this issue:

I have a link to the manual for this system below.

KX-TGE474 Manual
http://tinyurl.com/KX-TGE474

I'm not exactly sure about "remote answering", but if you are referring to accessing the Panasonic answering system remotely, the description of setting up "Remote operation" BEGINS on page 62 of the manual.

You should see the manual appear or download when you click the link(s) above. If not, you may need to install a PDF Viewing program on your computer. I have another link to a no cost viewing program below - if you need it. Just be careful to UNCHECK any "optional offers" BEFORE using the "install now" button.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any issues getting the manual or have any other questions about your phone system.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer