Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have a system model no KXTG8561AZ one of the units is…

Customer Question
We have a system...

We have a system model no KXTG8561AZ one of the units is dead( not the battery) we need a replacement system please

Technician's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Sorry didn't know a phone had a thermostat I am a mere elderly female

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work is required I thought we would just need a replacement system

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please disregard the comment about a thermostat. The initial contact you had was with an automated bot named Pearl that asks preliminary questions to cut down the number of questions live Experts have to ask so as to save time.

Now, back to your issue. The Panasonic KXTG8561AZ is an older system and is no longer being sold. I would recommend that you get a new system, like the Panasonic KX-TGE233B, on Amazon by clicking here. It is an Expandable Cordless Digital Phone with Large Keypad and has 3 Handsets. It ships to New Zealand, so you can get it without any worries.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. If you are unsure of how to rate my answer, please click here to see how to do it.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.