Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have model kk-td7896 portable and can not get it off

Customer Question
I have model kk-td7896...

I have model kk-td7896 portable and can not get it off vibrate. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KK-TD7896?

A long time!!!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Didn't know what to try. There is also the "M" icon on that I can't take off. However, I can talk on the phone.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

The model is Panasonic KX-TD7896

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

As far as I know, just today. We aren't in this house very often. Have just tried pushing buttons but nothing works. Can't find the manual.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone/cordless handset.
If you still need help with this issue:

I have a couple of links below to the electronic (PDF) version of the manual for this unit. I believe you will find that the unit is in "Meeting Mode" as indicated by the "M" icon on the display. See pages 3 & 4 of manual for the vibrate setting DURING meeting mode. Also see pages 8 & 9 for adjusting the Ringer Volume and the Vibrate Setting.

KX-TD7896 Manual (click link(s) below)
http://www.ask-tsc.com/pdf/KX-TD7896.User.Guide.TA.pdf
https://tinyurl.com/KX-TD7896

You should see the manual appear or download when you click the link(s). If not, you may need to install a PDF Viewing program on your computer. I have another link to a no cost viewing program below - if you need it. Just be careful to UNCHECK any "optional offers" BEFORE using the "install now" button.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any issues getting the manual or have any other questions about this unit.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-