Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phones have a VM button. The phone says you have to dial…

Customer Question
My phones have a...

My phones have a VM button. The phone says you have to dial the VM number to get a message which apparently someone put in 1234 as the code to get to VM , and since then there is a blinking light on 24/7 on each phone and the phone keeps saying there is a message and I cannot get it out of there.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can use the phones and the answering machine does pick up all message, but I cannot get rid of the blinking light nor the message that says there is a message to be answered

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

How do I get to the Smartphone Expert to reset my phones. They are not smart phones.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...VM...blinking light on 24/7..."

I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phone system.