Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phanone is on MUTE and I can't get it off. When some one…

Customer Question
My phanone is on...

My phanone is on MUTE and I can't get it off. When some one calls it I press mute they can hear me but then it just goes back to mute again

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Model KX-TG6671 KX_TG6672 Home phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX TG6672? What have you tried so far?

2 days not sure how it got turned on. Had some one call me had to press the mute to be able to talk to them. Then it was on mute again

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) I noticed that this is a "corded/cordless" system with a corded receiver attached to the "base". So has the MUTE issue been TESTED using BOTH the main base AND a cordless handset - and if so, does it happen on BOTH, or just one unit?
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)