Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Have corded cordless model # kx- tgf350 it blocks every #

Customer Question
Have corded cordless model...

Have corded cordless model # kx- tgf350 it blocks every # that calls

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGF350? What have you tried so far?

Just started today I unplugged base took batterys out

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Call or email to info given by ***** *****.***@******.*** 1-***-***-****
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello Mary & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) When calls come in, does the phone ring ONE TIME, and then DISPLAYS that the call is "BLOCKED" (check any display)?
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly OR at least ring once for incoming calls?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

N0 phone don't ring once just says incoming call phone co is verison and nothing else plugged in except Panasonic kx-tgf350

Hi again Mary and thanks for that information.

OK - is that "incoming call" SPOKEN and if so, does it happen ONE or more times?

Also, do you have access to an outside phone - such as a cell phone - that you can use to place a TEST CALL to the landline number - to hear what a caller might hear when they call?

Thanks

no not spoken just lights up it rings twice and a busy signal

OK - I will assume that the ringing twice and a busy if from the TEST CALL.

Let me ask one more question, so that we can determine IF the Panasonic IS blocking the calls (or not).

Do you have a DIFFERENT phone - such as a basic corded phone - that CAN be connected to the phone line IN PLACE OF the MAIN BASE?

Any phone will do for this TEST - even an older phone that may have been stored OR even borrowed from a friend/neighbor.

Please let me know, as there is a slightly different way to do this test - if a different phone is not available.

Thanks

Same thing i guess it's phone company

Hi again,

Can you tell me EXACTLY what was connected DURING the TEST, AND the RESULTS?

Just a corded old phone same thing can make outgoing calls have to answer on the first ring on old phone and light up on Panasonic

OK - can you do ONE MORE TEST CALL - just to VERIFY that this is a SERVICE issue - and not a phone issue?

That test is to DISCONNECT ALL PHONES from the phone service - and leave them disconnected - then make one more TEST CALL from the outside phone - to see if you hear the two rings and then a busy signal.

You should NOT hear any ringing from ANY phones themselves, because no phones should be physically connected to the line.

Please let me know what happens with this next TEST call.

Thanks

Same thing 2 rings busy

OK - that would tend to CONFIRM that this IS a SERVICE issue.

I would recommend contacting the Technical Support group - usually available 24/7/365 - to have them look into this issue. If you do not have their contact information, I have included that below.

Verizon Customer Support: 1-***-***-****

Please let me know what is found or if you have any more questions about this issue.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer