Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone taking messages but I no longer hear it ring.

Customer Question
Phone taking messages but...

Phone taking messages but I no longer hear it ring

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your system?

Yesterday i believe

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I did unplug and plug on two of the three handseys

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
non no, no, you are already charging me more $. Stop I have not interacted with anyone.
Next I will stop my credit card
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I cannot be called .. that is the problem
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

What is the make/model of the phone?

Will initiate tomorrow or Monday when I have a block of time.

OK

OK HArry I am ready to spend the time it takes to resolve this problem
You cant call me that is the problem, no ringing on the phone. Also, I have been charged an amount $30. That is my ceiling or I will need to just drop my landline. Fixed income senior here.
I can call you but at what number? and no extra cost.
pls show
me some feedback???????
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

No and I called vech directly. Please refund the charges on my account since I received no help from you end. I will be watching my records to see the refund

You may self manage any such matters from the help page. Posting here has no affect on your payment.

HOw can I arrange to get my money back? YOu company has not done anything for me. If you take money with no service provived that is a form of stealing.

We're all independent techs here spending our own personal time in a good faith effort to help.

You paid the agreed upon fees to the site, I was unable to help as you have not responded with any of the necessary details requested for me to do so.

You may self manage any billing matters from the help page. I cannot help you with anything payment related from here.