Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Lost the answering in the base unit 0f kx-tg1033 is it

Customer Question
Lost the answering in...

Lost the answering in the base unit 0f kx-tg1033 is it possible to just per cuss a base unit

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 0F?

Eight years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Unplug, remove batts lieave it un plugged over night

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone(s).
To help you with this issue:
Based on the AGE of this system and the fact that it is no longer made, purchasing a "new" base unit for this system may be difficult (and expensive if found).

BUT, I did a search online (at Amazon) and found several "used" systems, which may suit your need and are relatively inexpensive.

I have a link to those search results below.

Click Here for search results/listings --> http://amzn.to/2F32siT

NOTE: if you do find a working base, the current handsets will need to be "de-registered" from the current base and "registered" to the replacement base - to be able to work properly.

I hope this helps locate a replacement base for you.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)