Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a kx-t7731 Panasonic phone system. My phone is

Customer Question
I have a kx-t7731...

I have a kx-t7731 Panasonic phone system. My phone is programmed to roll over to another line if my phone is busy. I want to change the phone number that if forwards to. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-T7731? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday I disconnected the line the calls are being forwarded to.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

They said you answered my question and they charged me. I do not see the answer to my question.

Press the FWD/DND button, then 6, then your access code to dial out, then the phone number that you wish to forward to, then press #.