Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have Panasonic model KXTGA652 that has an inconsistently…

Customer Question
Good afternoon. I have...
Good afternoon. I have Panasonic model KXTGA652 that has an inconsistently loud buzz. Verizon is the company that my phone service is through. They did a diagnostic check, and reported that the buzz was a result of the base station. Does this sound reasonable? Regards, *****
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?
3) WHEN and WHERE does this buzz happen most often?
4) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (no buzzing)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

KX-TG6545B. 2. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 6 HANDSETS. 3 There is no predictability of when the buzz will happen. 4 No other phones on the phone line

Hi again and thanks for that information.

So does the buzzing sound "come & go" - at seemingly random times or as you move around?

Has this buzzing been TESTED for - with more than one handset, and found to happen on more than one handset?

Can you find/borrow another phone - basic corded phone is best - to attach to the phone line - so the buzzing can be TESTED FOR - using that other phone?

The PURPOSE of these questions is to TEST - and try to find the source of the buzzing sound.

Thanks

(im)