Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have an old AW722 cradle phones/transmitter and the front…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old AW722 cradle phones/transmitter and the front power light has gone off. Do I need to purchase another cradle to recharge my headphone

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your AW722?

About 10 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Checked all connections

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I stI'll need an answer to my question

Yes, you can buy it here: https://www.ebay.com/i/112657337596?chn=ps

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.