Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Its my NEC phone system I had to let go of my office manager…

Customer Question
Hi, its my NEC...

Hi, its my NEC phone system I had to let go of my office manager and she is the only one that knows the VM security code

Technician's Assistant: What NEC model do you have?

Model IP4WW-24TXH-B-TEL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your IP4WW-24TXH-B-TEL? What have you tried so far?

I push the button under VM and it asks for the 4 digit passcode and I do not know that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No M'am:)

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is there a way to pull up the security code?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you there?
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: JA Engineer, Engineer replied 1 month ago
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Let me, first of all, apologize for just getting around to addressing your problem. The site is very busy this time of year, so it takes time for the Experts to get to all customers.

Now, to address your issue.

You can reset the VM password ***** doing the following:

(1) Press the voicemail button followed by 72, which brings you into the System Manager Options.
(2) Press the softkey that says Subs for Subscribers. The system is going to ask you to put in the mailbox number.
(3) Enter the extension number of the phone you want to reset the password.
(4) Press More, then you're going to hit Code. As soon as you hit Code, the security code is going to reset back to nothing

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. If you are unsure of how to rate my answer, please click here to see how to do it.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your morning.

JA Engineer
JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer