Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have a cordless Panasonic phone and answering machine…

Customer Question
We have a cordless...

We have a cordless Panasonic phone and answering machine KX-TG M420/KX-TGM450 with Bluetooth and digital answering machine. Can I buy additional handsets for it? If so, what is the cost of each handset?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Cell Phone Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I don't want to take much of your time, just need a couple of additional basic handsets.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

I have KX-TGM420 phone and KX-TGM 430 answering machine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGM420? What have you tried so far?

We just purchased the phone/answering machine. This is my first time to ask about handsets.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The EXACT Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.
2) Can you also look for the exact model of one of the CORDLESS HANDSET - at the bottom or perhaps in the battery compartment - and send that back to me? I only ask because there may be two different models used.

3) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you currently have with this system?
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

The model No. of the base unit is KX-TMG 450S. The model No. on handset is KX-TGMA45. i HAVE ONLY ONLY ONE HANDSET.

Thanks for that information.
Let me check to see if additional handset are available.
Back soon

Don't you all give any advise without charging for it?
I'm through talking to you -- charging for your time for your product does not set well with me. Send a refund on any charges thus far. I'm through.

Hi again,
Just in case you were not aware, you have asked your question on JustAnswer.com - a paid support service. It is NOT free help.
Typically there is a $5 deposit - to POST your question - plus an agreed upon amount, with the total balance paid upon receiving an answer.
Now that you know that, please let me know if you want to continue (or not).
Thanks

Also, We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.
If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.
Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.
Take Care, Greg A.

I do not want to continue.

Very good. If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.
Take Care, Greg A.

By the way, I DID find a couple of accessory handsets (and charger) listed online - at Amazon - and have a link to the search results below.

Click Here --> http://amzn.to/2lU5eyt

The difference between the two handset is COLOR and the TGMA44 model has a maximum gain of 40dB when the "booster" is on, while the TGMA45 model has 50dB of gain.

Good luck in your search, Greg A.