Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Our phone shuts off in the middle of my conversation, not my…

Customer Question
Our phone shuts off...

Our phone shuts off in the middle of my conversation, not my computer, my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Motorola model K704B I don't know what is meant by operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Not a smart phone, a set of 4 line phones

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know