Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Ops, it is my phone:) It is a panasonic 2 line cordless

Customer Question
Ops, it is my...

Ops, it is my phone:)

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is a panasonic 2 line cordless phone with Link to Cell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I just bought is last Friday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

We have two answering machines, the old office phone I had just played messages to our business line, and our AT&T house phone messages played on our house phone answering machine in the kitchen, Now the house phones that are AT&T don't ring and nor does the answering machine pick any messages, it is all going to the new panasonic

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Hi Harry, thank you for your reply. Yes we still have the issue, The Panasonic that we recently purchase is a 2 line cordless phone model # KX-TG9542, I use this phone in my office at home. L1 is our business line and L2 is our home line on this unit. We also have an additional handset that came with it. It includes and answering machine for both lines.The answering machine for the phone in our kitchen which is set up for 1 line, our home line. It is a AT&T 5.8 GHz Cordless Telephone/Answering System model E5917. We bought this in June of 2007. It also has an expansion handset.Prior to the new purchase of the Panasonic, I had a Panasonic Model Number KX-TG5480 and 5.8 GHz Digital Cordless Answering Machine which I bought in June of 2006. When a call came into the house, if it was to the home line, it would ring into the AT&T phone and if a message was left it would be left on the AT&T answering machine. If a call came into the Business Line, it would ring to the Panasonic 5480 and if a message was left it would be left on the Business Line answering machine.Now with the newer Panasonic 9542 two line phone, when a calls comes into the home line it rings only on the Panasonic 9542 and not on the AT&T, if a message is left it is only left on the Panasonic 9542 and not on the AT&T. The Business line rings on
the Panasonic 9542 and if a message if left it is left on the Panasonic as it should.What we can't figure out, is how to go back to have the home phone ring to the AT&T phone and if a message is left have the message left on the AT&T answering machine vs having both the phone ring on the newer two line phone and having messages left on the newer two ling phone.Can you help us with this?
My Cell is(###) ###-####
ok

Have you spoken to AT&T to have a technician come out?

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer