Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Must I pay for support on a phone I purchases yesterday?

Customer Question
Must I pay for...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Panasonic KX-TGF572 link2cell cordless

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I just purchased it yesterday so it has been going on all day today, I can get to settings then nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know how much this will cost, that was my original question

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
This is not a smart phone! It is a landline with 5 handsets.
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: RussellA, Engineer replied 4 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Engineer

As it states in this manual: ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/om/kx-tgf572_en_om.pdf

If you do not connect the telephone line cord and use only cellular lines, set the cellular line only mode to use this unit more conveniently (page 21). n Base unit Connect the AC adaptor to the unit by pressing the plug firmly. Fasten the cord by hooking it. Connect the AC adaptor to the power outlet. Connect the telephone line cord to the unit, then to the single-line telephone jack (RJ11C) until you hear a click. A DSL/ADSL filter (not supplied) is required if you have a DSL/ADSL service. Note: R Use only the supplied Panasonic AC adaptor PNLV226. 1 4 4 5 3

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

I have it connected correctly, it will only ring one time, then a few seconds pass and it disconnects. Total time connected, including the one time ring is 20 seconds. I am not satisfied, yet. I have the date set, the time set, my personalized message for the answer machine recorded. There is also a loud humming noise when I first answer. After a few minutes the loud humming stops. I have talked on it a couple of times but I have to be fast to answer before it disconnects.
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Panasonic Customer Service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Engineer