Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic land line phone KXTGA931T. The voice

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic land line phone KXTGA931T. The voice message works, and the answering is on, but it will not receive messages

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KXTGA931T? What have you tried so far?

I have a landline phone KXGA931T The answering system is on ,and the voice message plays, but the phone will not receive or record messages.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a single cordless handset).

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer