Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have a 5 handset phone system. One handset does ring. The…

Customer Question
We have a 5...

We have a 5 handset phone system. One handset does ring. The screen has line across the bell icon. help correct this.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

They are charged daily.by placing on the base cradle.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Where is the power button?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 6 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) When was this issue first noticed?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

I got trapped/tricked into joining this set up. Please return my money and void all credit card info immediately. This may be something for the authorities to investigate.

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Regards, ***** *****

(im)