Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

A number on the phone was blocked accidently, it happes to…

Customer Question
A number on the...

A number on the phone was blocked accidently, it happes to be a my cell phone number. How do I unblock the number so that I can access my home phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

The block is on the Panasonic land line phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing other than to solve this problem

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) Are you near the Panasonic system now?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Please try to reply ONLY on this page - as opening multiple questions does not allow us to communicate with each other.

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer