Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I have a panasonic tel. and the screen is not showing

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic tel. and the screen is not showing anything

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

My telephone panasonic there is a button on the side

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

It is on charge all the time when not used

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

I am trying not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That would do ok

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) When did this issue first begin or was noticed?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer