Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

This is about my land line. Can you help me? AT&T. A couple…

Customer Question
This is about my...

This is about my land line. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

AT&T

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

A couple of months. Haven't tried anything as some of the Qs asked make no sense to me. I'm not a tech savvy person. I'm 84, not 14!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just that this is about my land line,not a cell phone problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)