Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

OMG I have the manual but it might as well be greek I can…

Customer Question
OMG I have the...

OMG I have the manual but it might as well be greek I can not figure out how to re program my phone so if a certain line is answered by anyone other than me I can not pick it up. I can answer it directly but that is it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Not smart phone office model KX-T7220

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-T7220? What have you tried so far?

Too long I was trying to program it for a certain line to be my main line but now when it is answered by any other person on any other phone it no longer shows on mine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to be able to pick up when the line is put on hold or something

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

How many lines in total are there?

Is this part of an office phone network?

What zip code area are you in?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.
Pete, Engineer