Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I record a message on my Panasonic KXTG6841 phone. My…

Customer Question
How do I record...

How do I record a message on my Panasonic KXTG6841 phone. My recorded message was destroyed and I no longer have the manual to advise me how to record as new message

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KXTG6841? What have you tried so far?

Im having trouble wiyh my phone line Verizon recorded some cockamamie message which they are having trouble removing. When thyey do they advised that I would need to record a new message

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Use my steps below to record a new greeting. If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Recording A Greeting:

1. On your handset, press [MENU] and then dial #302
  2. Use the up and down arrows to select "Yes" then press [SELECT]
  3. After a beep sounds, hold the handset about 20 cm (8 inches) away and speak clearly into the microphone (2 minutes max.).
  4. Press [STOP] when done speaking, and press [OFF] to save.

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Did you have any issues following my instructions?

I hope you have a wonderful day,