Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I have recently installed a Panasonic KX-TG785 Cordless

Customer Question
I have recently installed...

I have recently installed a Panasonic KX-TG785 Cordless telephone with 5 handsets. This replaces the Panasonic 5 handset phone system I had previously. Each phone is located in the same place as before. The voice coming into the phone is very clear. The voice of the person on this end has a reverberating echo. This is true on all 5 handsets and was not the case in the previous system. What can be done to alleviate the problem It is not acceptable.

Technician's Assistant: Did this handset come with your KX-TG785 system, or was it bought separately?

Yes, it was all boxed.

Technician's Assistant: Do all the handsets show the same message?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, an additional question is how do I adjust the number of rings before the answering machine picks up.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer