Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Set ring amount. Kxfl421. Nothing in instructions

Customer Question
Set ring amount Technician's...

Set ring amount

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Kxfl421

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing in instructions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above this one(please do!), reply and let me know if you mean the number of rings before the fax picks up to accept a fax without you doing it?

0f rings before going into voice mail
ive asked you the question ---set # of rings before going into voice mail if you cant answer this I will go to store wiyh a print out of my experience and post it on the shelf next to your phone

The specific fax model you are using, does not have a programmable feature for rings before voicemail, only rings before automatic fax reception.