Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Just went back to ATT as our office phone carrier-It wiped…

Customer Question
Just went back to...

Just went back to ATT as our office phone carrier-It wiped out my voice message recording. How to create new one? I have a Nortel phone at my desk. I think these are T7316 models

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Nortel Networks T7316

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Just came in today after NY holiday No recording. Tried feature button, then types in 981 says feature not valid?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

We figured
It out ourselves.
Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer