Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Charger light will not stay on for more than a few seconds,

Customer Question
Charger light will not...

Charger light will not stay on for more than a few seconds , How can I determine if I need a new home phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

60 Plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I do not have a smart phone. trouble started about Christmas time,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Getting strange messages such as "hold" or "busy"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know