Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Neither of my phones are working. They say inhibited.

Customer Question
Neither of my phones...

Neither of my phones are working. They say inhibited. Sometimes they say plug in line but they are

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

RCA model 25424RE1-A

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA product?

Tried plugging it back in to phone line and also electric part

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I-phone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Noticed it this morning when I came in. Worked on friday,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I unplugged the phones yesterday from the back of trhe phones and replugged them in. Switched phones on desk. That is all I did.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Does this happen on the cordless handsets (if any) or the desk phones or both?

How many active phone lines do you have, and does it happen on all?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Fax line is fine. We have 3 lines and 2 are not working

So the 3rd one that is working (on the rca phones) is the fax line?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer