Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have a Panasonic KX-TGF phone system that has been in use…

Customer Question
We have a Panasonic...

We have a Panasonic KX-TGF phone system that has been in use for 1 month. On the base cordless handset, the top half of the display screen remains blank. The bottom half of the screen appears to display correctly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Panasonic phone?

It stays in the charging base except when it is being used

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Where is the power button?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?

3) When and where was this system purchased?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks