Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I bought 2 hand sets to go with my CS6649 system and cannot…

Customer Question
I bought 2 hand...

I bought 2 hand sets to go with my CS6649 system and cannot register them.

Technician's Assistant: Did this handset come with your system, or was it bought separately?

Bought separately.

Technician's Assistant: Do all the handsets show the same message?

Yes.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know