Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a panasonic phone saying check tel line. Kx tga653.

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic phone saying check tel line

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic system do you have?

Kx tga653

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

Ab

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

About 3 hours

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a single cordless handset).

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

KX TGA653
Spectrum
no other lines
my # is(###) ###-####
can not call you. have no other means of telephone communication.

Hi again,

As mentioned earlier, the model sent (KX TGA653) is for a single cordless handset or perhaps charger base.

If you can, please find the LARGER MAIN BASE and look for the model printed on the back or bottom of that base.

Also, do you have access to an outside phone - such as a cell phone or neighbor's phone - that can be used to call the landline (Spectrum) number?

If so, please place that call and let me know what is heard - in the calling phone.

Thnaks

am disabled and can not get to charging base. will have to wait until tomorrow when my nurse can assist me.

I understand.

May I ask if you DO have access to another phone - such as a cell phone - that can be used to call the Spectrum number - as a TEST?

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer