Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have an asterisk system in the cloud that has 20 Yealink…

Customer Question
I have an asterisk...

I have an asterisk system in the cloud that has 20 Yealink T46Gs all working just fine. I am having a problem with a Polycom Vxx 410. The phone does not register. Here is the firmware:

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Phone Information
Phone Model VVX 410
Part Number 3111-46162-001 Rev:A
MAC Address 64:16:7F:94:BB:E1
IP Address 10.40.153.36
UC Software Version 4.1.4.7430
BootROM Software Version 5.1.4.0844 Here is the boot log::

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Just tried to set this phone up last week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you wish to see the log. It looks to me from Wireshark that the phone sends the line credentials, they are unencrypted and the server rejects them and it stops there. Is there a field in one of the config files I can change to make it send encrypted password?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 6 days by:
1/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer