Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have a main line an when that line is occupied it should…

Customer Question
We have a main...

We have a main line an when that line is occupied it should roll to another line. However, customers say it just rings (when we are on the main line) on their end and it does not roll to our other line.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

RCA 25424RE1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Apparently for a couple of months. I called Suddenlink our provider and they said everything looks good on their end so it must be the hardware or hardware setting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
1/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Need help please.

Who setup the phones originally?

I️ don’t see any answers. I️ dont want to pay more for a call? Is this website a scam?
Our service is provided by Suddenlink. I️ called them and they said everything was functioning on their end so I️ would need to contact a company that does the hardware or knows the settings for the phone.

Who setup the phone system? (not who is your phone carrier)